Trying to get back on paleo but dealing with evening cravings

A few years ago I tried the paleo diet and lost 10 lbs in 2 months (from 137 to 127lbs for 5’6) without even counting calories. I felt satiated with lots of energy and actually had to stop because I was getting too thin to my liking. But I felt like I had cracked the code of weight loss!

I kept it off for the most part but since the pandemic my weight has ballooned to 143 lbs. I want to get back on paleo but this time I’m having a really hard time sticking to it. I do fine from morning through lunch but as soon as work is done (I WFH now) I just want to eat all the bad things in the world. I’m craving pizza, chips, pasta, cookies. I’m struggling having any discipline once I’m not busy with work anymore.

Has anyone had to deal with this and have any advice? Any paleo snack idea that I could use instead? I really want to lose the weight.

submitted by /u/helloo0110
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3r3I4ss
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...