I Call This My "Super Breakfast"! "Super" is for Delicious, Nutritionally Dense and Cheap!

https://imgur.com/Ye61OMWI eat this for breakfast / my first meal of the day about every other day. It tastes amazing, makes me feel amazing and costs next to nothing! Very nutritionally dense, covers all the bases so to speak and provides my body with long lasting energy. I legit get a buzz after eating this! Like I need to sit down for 5 minutes post-meal as happy endorphin feelings flood my brain. I am not saying eating this meal will definitely open up your third eye to new and unknown experiences of cosmic consciousness but if you read my whole post carefully you won’t find it written anywhere where I said it won’t do that either. Just something to keep in mind.The meal (forgo spices if you’re sensitive, they don’t bother me):- Calf Liver (salt, pepper, onion powder) fried in Kerry Gold grass-fed butter- 6 Large Eggs (salt, pepper) scrambled in calf liver juices, plus additional butter (I typically use a half stick total for the meal). Approximately 2oz of gouda cheese in with the eggs when they’re about half way cooked.- 1 Tin of Sardines mixed with about 2-3oz of Philly Cream Cheese. I add salt, pepper, garlic powder and chives.There you have it! Liver is nature’s multi-vitamin, eggs are packed full of nutrition, choline and protein, sardines are loaded with omega 3’s and a decent amount of fat from the butter and cheese’s with the gouda providing some additional vitamin k2. Now go prance in the sun naked for 20 minutes like the animal you truly are, snag some of that heady D3 and you’re all set; an infinite being of perfect health unbound by space and time living in complete accordance with nature and therefor the universal whole. Feel the oneness, breath it in deep.And it may not seem like it but all three of these things go so well together. The calf liver with the sardine/cream cheese mix is easily one of the best things I’ve ever tasted it my life. I used to eat the eggs with the calf liver and then the sardines/cream cheese separate at the end but one day I put the sardines/cream cheese mix on the calf liver and my life was forever changed. Words don’t always do justice. After much searching though I found this gif that does an adequate job of conveying the effect one can expect from consuming said food combination.The other thing is the cost of this meal is really low, especially when you consider how nutritionally dense it is. Off the top of my head, that slice of liver (115 grams) is about 75 cents, 60 cents for the 6 eggs and I pay $1 per tin for my sardines (10 for $10), that’s $2.35. For the 4oz of cheeses and fancy butter I’m going to say another $1.50; $3.85 total.Peace.



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2XPlmT1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...