Paleo 2021 goal help

Hi Paleo Peoples! I suffer from some medical issues and my doc advised me to try paleo and it has helped me so much! Over the past year or so I’ve had a rough time and at this point Ive fallen away from it completely. I live with someone who is not interested in improving their health and there are many tempting foods around. This wasn’t an issue last time I was full paleo and I am nervous.

Planning on getting through the holiday and starting fresh in 2021. Would really appreciate any tips or info about what worked for your transition into paleo and what I can do to start prepping now. I am planning on putting aside some extra grocery money to stock my pantry as much as possible for my first week/month. I will be working from home and will be able to cook more. However, I do like meal prep as the longer I’m in the kitchen the more I snack ha, so it’s better for me to have some things like lunches already prepped.

Did you go paleo immediately or just phase non paleo foods out of your diet? Any favorite meals/snacks for my first full paleo week would be a help as I think it’s going to be hard to resist cravings. Also, I’ve seen a lot of paleo type podcasts/websites/recipe and paleo ‘philosophy’ books, did you find any of them helpful or interesting?

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/gingersnap0309
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/34wLrft
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...