GOOD paleo recipe app(s)

Hello! As my title suggests, I am looking for a GOOD paleo recipe app(s). I have used a few paleo cook books, Eat This app, googled recipes and so on. I feel like just about every single diet app is for keto, and that is fine but I prefer paleo. I feel like it is easier! But it doesn’t get NEARLY as much love as keto (no hate for keto though). Luckily, I don’t have restrictions, aside from just plain paleo. I used to be strictly paleo but life happens, you know? I do hope to make it my lifestyle again. I am looking to lose weight. I am currently 26F standing at 6'1" with 240lbs on me. I want to get down to like 180-160lbs (highschool weight with same height). I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be engaged by the end of the year, and want to kick start my weight lose that I have been, well, ignoring for the last few years.

TL:DR, Sick of being fat and want to have GOOD paleo recipes in one place rather than endlessly searching the internet. No diet restrictions, other than the obvious Paleo restrictions.

submitted by /u/laceybottom
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2ZLYKcc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...