Concentrace mineral drops

I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this this product? I’ve searched around but there seems to be surprisingly little discussion about it. I researched the company, and they seem to be legit. Apparently they use solar extraction to process and concentrate the minerals from the great salt lake, then use vigorous testing to make sure it’s safe (no heavy metals, mercury, etc.) .

I’ve been using it for a little bit, it does seem to make my water much more refreshing and hydrating to drink, though I did have to get used to the taste at first. Has anyone else had experience with using this in their water?

submitted by /u/Echoherb
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3oefotW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...