Would this be an acceptable paleo meal?

Hey Ya’ll,

So I used follow Paleo a long time ago but decided to get back into it because my weight loss has stalled. I forgot what I used to eat on a regular basis so have been throwing random stuff together to get by. Here is something I had today and wanted to get your guy’s opinions on it.

Leftover Chicken breast with sauteed peppers and onions in olive oil with cumin and garlic powder. Had this is a big bowl with one of the Wholly Guacamole packets mixed in. Kind of Mexican style meal!

is this kind of thing ok to eat still? Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve done this.

submitted by /u/Crazy-Drawer-8967
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3vLDNu7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...