Is this a good diet to start with? I'm considering doing it

I have a brother who is eating based on the Paleo diet for years now and he’s in a good shape. I’m on the other hand 103kg and I’d like to go down towards the 90kg mark…

What he told me he’s doing is this - I’m considering doing the same:

Breakfast:

1) 3 cucumbers

2) 1 pepper

3) Sour cream with 15g fat

4) You can have your coffee with an addition of a small amount of sweet cream with high fat.

Lunch:

1) 300-400g of lean meat or fish

2) Vegetables if any - optional

Dinner:

1) 70g of variety of nuts (e.g. walnuts, almonds, pistachios, pecan) - it just has to be 70g, no more.

2) Coffee with an addition of a small amount of sweet cream with high fat.

Once a week and only once a week you can eat a bit more than that (i.e. +carbs, bread etc. but don’t overdo it).

How does this diet sound to you? Shall I give it a try?

submitted by /u/CryptoFan85
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3bgp2pR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...