Interactive Paleo program?

Greetings /r/paleo!

I’m getting a lil chunky and think a slightly modified paleo (I have access to A2 Plain Yoghurt yumm) is for me.

Currently my wife and I are doing hellofresh and enjoy the selecting meals process etc.

Is there a site that would allow us to select a weeks worth of meals (dinners only would be fine as my wife uses the left overs for lunch and I fast usually during the day). Which then would spit out a shopping list?

I saw the paleo leap restart program and its sooo close to being what I mentioned above but there’s no adjusting of the meals.

Just thought I’d check and see if anyone knows.

All the best!

submitted by /u/Gorship1
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3EoF6SS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...