I am underweight and I'm binging bread and sugar all the time. I want to gain weight only with paleo foods. How can I do it without irritating my gut?

Doesn’t matter what “science” says (how wheat is bad and inflammatory) - binging on simple bread, butter and honey is doing less damage to my gut than binging on paleo calorie dense foods like nuts/nuts butter. Sorry to sound so harsh, but that’s how it is with me. But I know at the same time that this is not the right way to do it. I need to gain some weight, I’m underweight and feel weak and because of that I end up binging on simplest to eat foods like white bread with butter and sugar/honey. I am ashamed of myself. I’ve told myself so many times to try paleo and I fail all the time because I always end up hungry. Doesn’t matter if I just had 400g of fatty pork shoulder, I want more. I feel like only eating bread and pasta satisfies me to the point where I just don’t want to eat anymore. I am so confused. I don’t know how our ancestors managed to do it. I start to think that 99% of paleo people back in the time were hungry 99% of the time. Sometimes I think that being hungry was just another NORMAL feeling - like happiness, sadness, anger, scariness etc. But with out advancement we removed HUNGER from NORMAL feelings and now we use work arounds etc.
Even though I was so angry and frustrated when I was hungry, I still felt better and had clearer mind. When I am satiated from bread pasta rice and dairy, I end up being with cloudy mind.

Should hunger be considered actually as a normal state of human being? Would it be better to just get used to being hungry and move on with life?

submitted by /u/Bdazzledblue
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3A3mGUW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...