How long does it take for your stomach to calm down?

Hey all. I’ve been Paleo for a bout two weeks and my stomach seems to not be agreeing with it. I feel better and less lethargic, but my stomach is making me worried. This is the second week and I’ve started have mild stomach cramps, diarrhea, etc. On top of these, I’ve gone down from 180 to 172 in about 3 weeks; is this normal?

Side note, I think I may have IBS? I used to have diarrhea every so often before the diet, but now it is every day. So, I don’t know if I can place the full blame on the diet, but between this and the weight loss, it troubles me.

Not asking for medical advice, but is this a transitional phase, or has anyone else experienced this? I’ve set an appointment for my doc, but I just wanted to know if I should stop.

I’m not taking any supplements such as pre or probiotics, just eating a lot of meat, veggies, and fruit. I also drink a lot of water.

Thanks

submitted by /u/CSedu
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3G5qYPY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...