Can I do flavorful organic paleo on $250 a month, including lots of red meat?

My finances are really difficult right now and I have EBT. My doctor told me I was borderline anemic and told me I needed t least 3-4 servings of high quality red meat a week. I’ve been struggling with how to get this done. I’m in a transition phase where I’m trying to slowly work up to being full paleo. I’m still eating some low cost foods, like rice and beans, but I’m pushing up against my budget. I hate bland food so chicken breast and broccoli just isn’t going to work for me. I don’t need a ton of flavor, just more than nothing. Does anybody have any suggestions for cutting down costs? I can probably swing about $50 out of pocket on top of the $250 if I have to. Does anybody have any recommendations? I have Hashimoto’s, so I need 50-80 grams of protein per day.

submitted by /u/UncommonPhoenix
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3olkztt
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...