Actually making progress with paleo

I’ve been struggling to stick to paleo for a while, despite understanding the health benefits, but I’ve actually been making progress lately! The key thing that’s changed? Mindfulness. Specifically, using mindfulness and introspection to understand my relationship to food and why I eat and crave the way that I do, and using mindfulness and breathwork to avoid falling into those patterns again. It’s been such a revelation for me.

submitted by /u/usualjenn
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3pbddJH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...