Help with Quick and filling Lunch time snack

I have a new part time job. 3 days a week as a teacher assistant at a preschool for children with special needs. I’m on the clock 8:15 until 1:45 with absolutely no breaks except to run to the bathroom as needed. It’s fast pace and because of Covid we cannot sit down and eat a snack or lunch with the kids like they apparently used to be able to do. So it’s literally waiting for a calm moment at lunch and pulling your mask down at the far end of the room and cramming food in your face. I’ve been observing the other teachers and assistance to see how they’re managing and they’re managing with Pepsi and donuts or chips throughout the morning๐Ÿ˜’ I am unmedicated type 2 diabetic and this is simply not an option for me. Yesterday was my best day yet because I ate extremely dense/fatty breakfast and I packed deli ham and Swiss cheese rolled up. I was actually fine and ate a healthy snack in the car when I got out, wasn’t ravenous or anything. I don’t want to make deli meat a habit. I do love it so much but I’m concerned with the risk of breast cancer that it’s associated with and don’t want to do it regularly. Any other ideas? It really needs to be something that’s like 4-5 bites and filling. I’m a substitute and float to different rooms so no nuts or peanut butter because some rooms have allergies.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer!

submitted by /u/Willow_weeping85
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3umUnQ5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...