Advice on new Paleo food finding service

To keep it short, I’m a tech worker that recently went on leave for burnout.

I’ve been asking around and got some good responses but would people from r/paleo enjoy a website that finds, reviews, and background checks new paleo food brands?

I’ve been having a hard time finding new paleo (that taste good) but deliver on my diet, but finding them have also been digging through a ton of Healthline articles.

Appreciate any advice or if I can pick anyone’s brain.

submitted by /u/swimswithdolphins
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3kCJpmO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...