This really helped me lose weight

Hello Everyone!
So I recently found this community and I have been sharing what has helped me to lose weight.
In the last 2 months I have lost 40 pounds! (246 - 206)

What has really helped me is this e-book I got a while ago.

It basically has 7 tips you can implement in the moment to lose weight and how to execute them
I have shared it with some people in the community and they really liked it and told me that I should make a post about it (I Hope this is isn’t against the rules)

It is completely free : HERE is a link to it
Good luck guys! Also let me know if it helps you

submitted by /u/choffarth476
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2HEg9uN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...