[Question] Ideas for easy to carry foods

I’m an avid snowboarder who usually brings sandwiches on the mountain for lunch. This year, I’d like to try staying paleo while snowboarding, but all the recipes I’ve found online aren’t very portable. Lettuce wraps fall apart pretty quickly. I’ve seen recommendations for jerky and nuts, but there’s only so many days in a row that I can eat that before getting sick of it.

Does anyone have any ideas for food that can be delicious, fueling but still easy to carry in a jacket pocket?

submitted by /u/aetherwindz
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/31mvMOh
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...