Weight concerns

I’ve begun the paleo journey with my fiance and we have drastically different body types. He enjoys paleo because its healthy and is a great and easy way for him to lose weight. I on the other hand am super tiny (5'2 and 105 lbs fully clothed). He has already begun to lose weight in the past 2 weeks we have been paleo. I worry about my weight and have no idea how the paleo diet change will affect my weight. I DO NOT want go lose weight. Does anyone have any insight on how this diet change will effect someone who is just looking to maintain their current weight? I’m very new to paleo and not very educated on how the paleo diet effects the body. Any information about this would be amazing!!

submitted by /u/Annalusia1
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2WWbzN8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...