[Question] Been on AIP Paleo for one week, plus low sodium due to menieres desease. Struggling to make this work!

Hey all,

I started doing AIP Paleo one week ago. I also can’t eat any added sodium due to having menieres desease. I’m struggling to figure out what to snack on! Dates/other dried fruits used to be my go-to but now I’m limiting fruit sugar with this protocol and I cant eat anything salty. I’m also developing a wicked headache that doesnt seem to be going away- never had this problem before AIP paleo. Is that normal in the beginning?

I would really appreciate any suggestions!

submitted by /u/UberJunkie
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2BHvI1T
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...