Paleo/dairy diet connection to acne clearing up?

Hi all, so I started the Paleo diet last January and followed it very strictly and lost slowly 40 lbs (yay Paleo!). I noticed it’s positive effects on my health overall. I moved abroad and stopped it for about 8 months.

I restarted the past 2 weeks and noticed how my face has cleared up significantly. My husband even commented how much better my skin looks. I have roscea and have always had a little acne. I haven’t changed anything with my skin routine just changed my diet back to Paleo at 85% following. Does anyone have info/experience similarly?

I know my friend said dairy has a direct affect on her developing cystic acne so she stopped dairy years ago.

submitted by /u/Jane_Eyre_Psych
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2CQh0G3
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...