How to avoid feeling bloated while on Paleo

I am trying to figure out how to avoid feeling bloated while on Paleo mainly because of the way I eat and myactivity level which is fairly high. I eat my fair share of fiber but let’s say if I don’t have time I do tend to rely on flax seeds and chia seeds of I’m in a rush.

but many times my stomach does not feel like it’s going to explode but it just looks like it’s more full that I actually feel inside.

46, male, 148lbs

submitted by /u/Alabaster13
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2OGmHci
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...