Anyone else identify as a very saucy person (AD)…at least...



Anyone else identify as a very saucy person (AD)…at least in terms of their food? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

My boyfriend can attest that I have a very close relationship with ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, pesto…you name it, I probably like it. (As long as it’s not crazy spicy. ๐Ÿ™ˆ) Sometimes, I do find myself thinking back to the years where I loved eating all plain food…but I also know that I’m in a much healthier place - physically than mentally - than I was back then. And life is too dang short to not add some extra BBQ sauce when you want it. ๐Ÿ˜

Case in point…this loaded @mikeys English muffin with BBQ jackfruit, black beans, spaghetti squash and seeds. ๐Ÿ” Sounds weird and kinda was (hello “whatever was in my fridge” kinda lunch) but still tasted delish and that’s what mattered to me. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Mikey’s English muffins have such a fluffy and light texture for being gluten free and paleo, so I highly recommend. If interested, use my affiliate code “CASEY10“ for 10% off at checkout. ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Who else loves a lot of sauces with their food? Or what is a weird food combo that is surprisingly good?
.
.
.
.
.
#mikeysinnercircle #whatceliacseat #coeliacfriendly #glutenfreediet #glutenfreelifestyle #celiacdisease #noglutenhere #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreebread #coeliacdisease #freefromgluten #gfreefoodie #paleobread #glutenfreefollowme #celiacsofig #glutenfreeeats #gffood #noglutennoproblem #whatcoeliacseat #nograins #glutenfreeblogger #coeliaclife #feedfeedglutenfree #glutenfreelivin #eatglutenfree #celiaclife #myglutenfreelife #celiacfriendly #wheatfreelife #glutenfreefoodshare via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CDB3usknP1F/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2D2Kkta
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...