MyFitnessPal thinks I’m not eating enough...

Hey! So. I am entirely new to Paleo. I mean, I did my first day yesterday new.

In lockdown I’ve been using MyFitnessPal to help me with weight loss. I’m set on 1,200 calls a day, therefore, which I’ve been using.

Yesterday’s allocation was 1,555 due to exercise.

I had a great food day. I had large amounts of dense green vegetables, some meats, nuts, I tried butter coffee which was weird but good, a nice sauce on my chicken in the evening. Generous coconut oil allocation in there. I did not crave sugar. My primary reason for trying Paleo is to try and shake the demon sugar. It worked beautifully. I was not hungry.

I completed my day on MyFitnessPal only to be told: you’re not eating enough. I was 560 calories under my allocation.

Well that never happens! I’d be hungry at that level of consumption normally. I was perplexed. So I asked Google about calorific intake on Paleo. It didn’t have much to say, so I’m asking here:

Should I have eaten more? Is it normal to see a calorific drop when eating according to Paleo, will this be a thing? Is it possible it’s a transitional thing and my calorie intake will go up later??

submitted by /u/FabuliciousFruitLoop
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Khocvv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...