AD: During this crazy time, I think we’re all looking for...



AD: During this crazy time, I think we’re all looking for new, better ways to unwind and relax ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป…and right now, my personal favorites are spending time in nature and using @a88cbd CBD products. Most recently, I’ve added their #cbd infused essential oil to my pre-bed self-care routine after a busy day of working from home ๐Ÿ’ป. I love that the #A88CBD essential oil is not only #glutenfree but also ready to use without any mixing or diluting (which I def don’t have the mojo to do before bed ๐Ÿ˜…). All I do is roll the essential oil on my pulse points and prepare to enjoy a lovely, calm night ๐Ÿ˜ด! What are you doing to relax right now? Tell me in the comments! ๐Ÿ‘‡ #alkaline88 #A88Team @a88premium via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/B_Pw5VOJS88/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2Vpfl0Y
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...