[Question]Can you become lactose intolerant if you remove dairy?

Normally, I can handle small amounts of dairy without issue. However, I stupidly bought a ton of different cheeses, and I’m consuming it daily as to not let it go to waste. I had A TON of cheese yesterday and I had some discomfort throughout the rest of the day. And now, I’m experiencing it again after having some light cream. I’m considering cutting it out for a few weeks to see if I can drop more weight and feel better.

submitted by /u/CollegeKidLoser
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2UuiNqQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...