[question] persistent gut issues

I’ve been having digestive issues for about 2 years now off and on. Often, I feel like the food I eat just sits in my stomach around my waist line and when I am able to finally go to the bathroom I still feel bloated and distended afterwards.

I eat a primarily plant based whole foods diet. I typically eat one meal a day. I exercise daily and sleep roughly 8 hours per night. I have done two 3 day fasts and one 5 day but have only made marginal progress. I’ve been to doctors who have done blood work and a few other tests, but none have been able to truly help me. I have recently switched to a new doctor but am hoping the community may have some insight…

submitted by /u/ijwmmafwmg
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2U7CoNr
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...