[Question] net carb upper limit, robb wolf

Hi, I am reading robb wolf’s book and he talks about being in the 75-150g carb range for people wanting to stay in a good range of carbs. He also says that most people dont need to go over 50g effective carbs unless they’re athletes. Are effective carbs the same thing as net carbs? It seems when I try to go over 90g carbs, cronometer says I’m right at or around 50g net carbs. How does one get higher on the range of that carb intake without going over 50g net carbs? I’m thinking my carb intake needs to be higher especially on workout days

submitted by /u/rickyjoanharvest
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/33bWl8l
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...