[Question] Help motivating to remain Paleo

Two questions for you guys. I have Been Paleo since the new year, was part of my goal to improve my eating habits and lose weight. Prior to that I had been paleo for about a year (2016) and crushed some weight loss goals and really felt awesome.

I am having trouble motivating, as I feel maybe my food creativity is a bit burnt out. Nothing looks good anymore and I am so tired of having eggs. I was using Mealime for a bit but they use the term Paleo loosely and I really want to buckle down a bit more when it comes to my 80/20 ratio. Does anyone have a great book/blog/subreddit/app that could help nudge me back in the right direction?

My other challenge is that I live with my partner who is not Paleo. He is a full midwest meat and potatoes man. So a lot of the time I find myself making us the same type of meat and then sweet potato for me, reg potato for him. Now this isn’t all the time but just an example. He also greatly dislikes bone in chicken, as he used to have to slaughter chickens on his grandmothers farm as a boy and teen. He just hates eating it and even prefers not to eat a chicken breast, but he will try it. He loves hotdish, pasta, casseroles, and bread. Hates green veggies (I know!).

Does anyone have any suggestions or similar experiences on how they juggle their food routines in a household with different food wants/needs?

submitted by /u/WitchWaffle17
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2U2o1IX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...