In the spirit of supporting small businesses, I’m sharing a...



In the spirit of supporting small businesses, I’m sharing a throwback to this epic gluten free and vegan scone ๐Ÿ˜ from @sweetelizabethsorganics. I’m currently on the road ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš— to Colorado with my amazing parents who are helping me move, so I’m not eating this new but def wish I was! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป⁣

It’s been a whirlwind of a week considering I decided to move out last Wednesday and my parents arrived on Monday for us to start the trek home. ๐Ÿ˜… Meanwhile, I start back at college with just online classes on Monday, so life isn’t slowing down anytime soon. ๐Ÿ’ป⁣

However, I feel so blessed to be reunited with my family and to not have to spend quarantine completely alone. ๐Ÿ’• And, of course, I’m grateful that we fit a LOT of gluten free food into our two cars…so I can enjoy some more delicious treats like this one! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ⁣

I do know that Sweet Elizabeth’s Organics is still selling their gluten free baking mixes online, so if you’re looking for a fun baking project to fill your time, you might check them out! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป⁣

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Otherwise, tell me in the comments: what’s life like for you right now? What are you eating or doing? Or tell me a funny story to keep me occupied during today’s 8+ hour drive. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช ⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
#glutenfreelifestyle #celiaclife #coronavirus #noglutennoproblem #glutenfreetreats #celiacfriendly #vegandessert #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreeblogger #celiacdisease #veganfoodinspiration #veganglutenfree #vegangf #celiacsofig #veganbreakfast #veganandglutenfree #covid_19 #plantbasedeating #glutenfreedessert #glutenfreebreakfast #glutenfreeeats #glutenfreebakery #veganfoodideas #glutenfreerestaurant #glutenfreedairyfree #glutenfreelivin #veganscones #glutenfreebaking #coeliaclife #foodblogging via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Uzf1LE



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2UH7Px8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...