[Discussion] Making "High meats" safely?

Hey everyone, sorry if I am posting in the wrong sub, but I will give it my best shot.

Just for a little backstory, I have been struggling with moderate to severe depression for the past few years. I have tried almost everything under the sun, nofap, cold showers, meditation etc. and yet it clearly has not helped me much. To be honest, I am starting to get a bit desperate so I am thinking outside of the box, please excuse me if I sound like I don’t vaccinate my kids :)

Today, I bought some fresh beef rump steak from a good butcher. I tried a little piece raw and it seemed to taste pretty good. I got a normal glass jar and cleaned it with boiling water and baking powder, then I added the meat in. Its been about 3 hours now and its sitting at room temperature. I am supposed to air it out every day to prevent botulism according to this video however it made me wonder how safe it actually was seeing as the measures to prevent this seem half-assed compared to the possible implications.

Me and my family have fermented many things. I have made my own sourdough from nothing but flour, made my own pruno and pickled gherkins. My relative simply adds the gherkins with some garlic, herbs, and salt and just leaves it there for about 2 weeks; It is the closest thing to which I am trying to replicate however it makes me wonder if I should add the same salt solution to mine. I actually have the juices from these gherkins with me so I might try adding them with the meat in a seperate container.

…And yes, I know I really shouldnt be doing this as per official advice. However from what I have read from these sometimes crazy people *cough sv3rige* is that butchered organic meat is better than standard mince or cheap meats due to less diseases due to the fact that thousands of cows are kept in an inclosed area and butchered by the same blades.

Thanks for all replies, if I dont reply it is probably because I am paralysed by then :))

submitted by /u/LilFinancialCrisis
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2IWV7EK
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...