Back to semi normal gluten free foodie status on here ‘cause the...



Back to semi normal gluten free foodie status on here ‘cause the next few days are officially OPERATION PACK AND EAT ALL THE FROZEN THINGS. ⁣

And I’m guessing by this photo that you can figure out which task I’m enjoying most right now ๐Ÿ˜‰.⁣

Honestly, I have a lot of feelings and thoughts to share about this very unexpected end to my time in Minnesota, but I ain’t got time for that today ๐Ÿ˜œ.⁣

So for now, I’ll just say that I’m extremely grateful to have plenty of hot pockets from @mikeys in my freezer. ๐Ÿ˜ Their pepperoni flavor is my hands-down favorite, but ham and (dairy free!) cheese is a solid second. It always reminds me of the ham and cheese grilled sandwiches I’d make pre-celiac, and comfort food is def needed this week. ๐Ÿ‘Œ⁣

If you are stocking up on freezer meals this week, I can’t recommend @mikey’s products enough (hence why I’m an ambassador of theirs! ๐Ÿ˜‰) and you can save 10% on your online order using my affiliate code CASEY10 at checkout.⁣

How are you practicing self care right now? Comfort food and walks outside (many more than six feet away from anyone) are my go-to’s right now. Tell me yours in the comments. ⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣
.⁣ #glutenfreeblogger #celiacfriendly #celiacdisease #glutenfreefoodshare #whatceliacseat #damnthatsdelish #glutenfreelifestyle #celiaclife #noglutennoproblem #freezermeals #glutenfreefoodie #freezerfood #makeitdelicious #whatcoeliacseat #freefromgluten #noglutenplease #feedfeedglutenfree #eatpretty #foodblogeats #glutenfreedairyfree #glutenfreedinner #glutenfreeeats #myglutenfreelife #gfree #freefromwheat #gffood #glutenfreelunch #glutenfreefoodshare #glutenfreeoptions #mikeysinnercircle via Instagram https://ift.tt/3bcItO8



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/3a9i8QW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...