[Question] How to feel better on paleo

I’ve, without really realizing, have fallen into a paleo-style diet these last 5 weeks. I’ve cut out grains, dairy, and processed sugars. I also haven’t eaten meat in the last 3 years, as I’ve been following a ‘pescatarian’ type diet. I’ve been sticking to whole foods. Generally, I eat eggs in the morning with some roasted red peppers or avocado and spinach, for lunch I have a chickpea soup, tuna salad, or vegan chili, and supper is usually some sort of fish with a side of veggies. I snack on fruits and nuts. I’ve been working out consistently during these 5 weeks as well, 5-6x/week. I’ve also stopped smoking weed and cut our alcohol (I used to be a daily smoker, smoking before bed to help me sleep, and at my worst, started having atleast 1 glass of wine every night).

I have never been able to stay on track with eating well and working out regularly, so I’m really proud of myself. My body does not feel inflammed and I’m starting to see slow muscular changes. Everything should be going well, except that I actually don’t feel the greatest. I am tired a lot, I feel quite weak, I feel a little bit of ‘brain fog’. So my body feels good inflammation-wise, but I feel like my brain is still catching up. I hope this makes sense, but I feel like after over 4.5 weeks, I should be over this. Is this normal? How much longer should I be expecting to feel like this? What can I change to feel better?

I had a glass a wine and a piece of cake for my sister’s birthday recently and my stomach did not agree with it anymore and I felt even worst the next day. I know that with the inflammation difference alone, I want to stick to this, but I feel very drained. I would really appreciate some advice/guidance!

submitted by /u/cuckedbygrana
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/37j1o7u
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...