[question] What’s your favorite way to cook flounder?

I have fish every morning and decided to try flounder since it was reasonably priced at Costco.

So far I’m not really a fan, could be how thin they are or could be I’m not cooking them right. I’ve pan fried with various seasonings and all the normal fish stuff I’d use with salmon (which is my normal go to).

What’s your favorite way to spice them up? I still have over half a bag left ๐Ÿ˜…

submitted by /u/SuperHeroUndies
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/34OkwZS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...