[Question] How long have you kept bone broth? What storage methods have you successfully used?

My body is not a Paleo temple, but I am trying to eat more in the Paleo philosophy by cutting way down on processed foods and CAFO grain fed meats. I noticed how happy my body is when I have homemade bone broths. My question is– once you make a bone broth and keep it refrigerated, what is your experience with how long it remains safe to consume? What about reheating to a boil every 3 days or so? What about if roaster drippings were saved under their own fat layer– are they truly trash after just 3-4 days like many guidelines suggest?

I do know freezing portions is one solution, but I am also looking to find out various approaches and experiences on this.

submitted by /u/entropys_child
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2S4sprp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...