[question] 100 grams of carbs a day enough for an athlete ?

I’m just starting this diet after being keto for awhile . I felt like my performance was not as good while being fat adapted . I had stamina but not that burst of energy I needed . Anyways Is there any point of eating around 100-150 carbs a day ? Some told me you either want to be high fat low carb or high carb low fat .. is there no in between ? I don’t want to be in ketosis but also don’t want to eat tons of carbs

submitted by /u/jay-sid-
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/358i2pm
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...