I eat 100% sweetener free. I am considering making the switch to only very occasional sweet things. Thoughts? [question]

For months I have been on this strict no sweetener kick. I have been feeling much better and have been enjoying other foods much more as a result. I eliminated sugars of all kinds except for 1 or 2 servings of whole fruit a day. I dont even eat overripe bananas or apples because they contain more sugar than I want to eat.

I am thinking I may change my diet to allow for a small amount of paleo sweeteners on days I workout or some similar deal. What amount would you recommend to maintain the same benefits of not eating any at all? In other words what amount is negligible or might our ancestors have eaten?

submitted by /u/Mach1bailey
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2tlvits
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...