[Question] How to talk to people who are against eating meat for environmental reasons?

Is it just me or is it starting to feel like if you eat meat you must be anti-environmental? I try to be eco-conscious in every way I can. However, I will not give up the heath and happiness I find through eating the way that is best for my body, which is a mostly Paleo diet that includes a fair amount of animal protein.

I’m wondering if anyone has any good information/arguments that one could use when responding to someone insinuating that we all must go vegan to protect the environment?

I do buy all grass fed beef. Free range for pork. Pasture raised eggs and chicken when I can find it. Pasture raised chicken seems to be the hardest to find. Not sure that buying this way impacts the environmental implications of producing meat but I thought I’d add this in case the information is relevant in any way.

submitted by /u/sometimestheycallmej
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2m0suPg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...