[Question] Help me find seasonings and salad dressing

So a woman who is very important to me is on Paleo/Low-FODMAP and she has some intense brain therapy (she suffered a TBI about 5 years ago) next week and I will be taking care of her. I’ve not cooked for her before though and so I don’t know what salad dressings and seasonings for meats are good for her.

This is the food guide she sent me.

I am planning on making chicken, fish, and maybe some beef (sous vide and bring with me - we’ll be staying in a hotel in the city her therapy session is in). Most of my normal seasonings have things in it that run afoul of that food list.

Recommendations?

submitted by /u/Kazan
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2V1jfLQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...