[Question] dont wanna lose weight!

Hi All,

I’ve recently gone paleo in attempt to help my skin and bad stomach inflammation. Anyway, I’m quite a thin guy, always find it really hard to put on weight, always eat quite alot and if i dont eat for a day i lose a belt size. anyway, one thing im afraid of is losing more weight as i wont have those extra carbs and sugars from my old diet. I am using lots more fats (avo, meat fat, coconut oil), hoping this will help. but could paleo make me lose more weight? is there anyway i can combat this easily? im worried once my body gets more into ketosis from paleo ill lose more.

submitted by /u/psyberwolf1100
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2nGW6BB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...