Who also does Intermittent Fasting and how do you maintain weight? [Question]

I’m an active guy who mainly runs, bikes, lifts and does yoga. I don’t think all trackers are accurate but I supposedly burn 500 calories whilst sleeping and another 1500 + just being awake. I’m easily burning another 1000 minimum on a low activity day which includes a 4 mile walk/run in the morning.

I’m neither trying to gain or lose weight, I’m very comfortable where I am and seem to keep losing weight. Any meal suggestions/hacks to help with this?

submitted by /u/AlphaWave247
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/30piVbp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...