It’s been two years since I first walked onto my new college...



It’s been two years since I first walked onto my new college campus as a grad student ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“…and I’m not gonna lie. My first year was HARD. I even remember wondering if I had what it took to survive grad school ๐Ÿ˜…. And while those days still happen now, especially with this semester’s crazy workload ๐Ÿคช…I’m enjoying myself (nerves and all!) while teaching my third year of Intro to Composition classes and am 60,000 words deep into my thesis ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ. The first few days of this semester have been INSANELY busy with both expected and unexpected challenges, and I honestly feel like this will be the most demanding semester yet ๐Ÿ˜ต. But I’m so proud of all I’ve accomplished so far…and can’t wait to see what happens next ✨. If I’m a bit quieter on here or my blog, though, just assume I’m twenty pages deep into some dense composition theory reading ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. What’s one thing you’re proud of lately? Tell me in the comments! #healthwarrioramb via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Lc91Up



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2Lf3NY0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...