[Discussion] I'm starting Paleo and I would love some advice

Hey y'all, I’ve researched a good bit about Paleo. I’ve read the FAQs and done my fair share of googling but I wanted to get some real advice from you guys. I’ve done keto before for about 2 9 month stretches. First time around, I lost 60 lbs and felt great about it. The second time through however, I got complacent and would cheat more frequently. I didn’t gain or lose any weight. I feel like Paleo is going to give me less restriction in my diet. My goal is still to lose weight. I don’t plan on doing strict Paleo because I cannot live without cheese. I absolutely love it and I can’t see myself giving it up. I also want to begin working out, something I felt like I couldn’t do on Keto because of the decrease in performance due to lack of carbs. So, here I am. I want any and all advice from y'all. Stories, dos and don'ts, workout plans, links, anything is appreciated. Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/b_dubz_
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2U4gjO0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...