[Discussion] Artificial Sweeteners and Their Impact on Health

Hello everyone! I’ve been strictly adhering to paleo principles for the myriad of reasons that we all know and love since 2017 and they helped me lose 100 pounds in about a year and help my mom over this past year lose 140. She takes my advice to the bullet but really likes these Jordan’s Zero Calorie Skinny Syrups in her coffee. Now I drink black tea over coffee since coffee bugs my stomach, but I’d like to have a better answer than “I heard it bugs your gut microbiome out so I’m gonna avoid it” to tell her. The main sweetener they use is Sucralose, but I’d love if someone could give me some beefy scientific answer/article to read because I haven’t been able to find a really good paleo perspective/scientific analysis of why Artificial sweaters are bad for you.

submitted by /u/CaptainMurphySealab
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Zzc2Dj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...