As some of you might remember, I work part-time at a local...



As some of you might remember, I work part-time at a local grocery store ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŒพ…and pumpkin is already everywhere ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ. Even though grad school starts back up for me one exactly one week, I’m doing what I can to hold onto all those summer vibes ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ“. Or, more accurately, the non-snow vibes considering last winter in Minnesota ๐Ÿ˜…. Are you ready for fall or still savoring summer? Tell me in the comments! ✨ Picture featuring a creamy zucchini and banana smoothie bowl topped with berries, @enjoylifefoods trail mix, @sunbutter, chia seeds and homemade granola ๐Ÿ˜✨ via Instagram https://ift.tt/2P4lgaK



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2Z2wzod
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...