Anyone add select foods back into their diet that is not strictly Paleo? [Question]

There are the super strict who won’t even consume sweet potatoes, and those who feel the benefits of consuming certain foods outweigh any negatives. I’ve recently added a few foods (Oatmeal, Quinoa, Kefir) back into my rotation which I’m sure will make some of your eyes bleed but I’m open to taking them back out if I hear some compelling arguments. Would like your opinions b/c I’m not sure if I made the right decision.

submitted by /u/AlphaWave247
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2NjC7nv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...