[Question] What are some of your favorite meals when you're in a time/money pinch?

I’m a college student, so I don’t have a lot of time or money to prepare a lot of the recipes I’m seeing online (even though I’d love to try them). I’m really interested in introducing a paleo diet, and I’ve done a decent amount of research, but I’m a bit overwhelmed when it comes to actually trying it.

Can you guys recommend some of the meals you make when you’re short on time or extra funds? It would definitely boost my confidence in trying out this diet if I had some easier stepping-stone meals to test out.

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/kwoo997
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2YwMRoq
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...