Non-dairy coffee creamers that don't clump.[Question]

Under doctors supervision I have been off of all grains and now off all dairy while we try to determine what foods are causing me issues. I’m not on strict Keto, or Paelo but a blend of changes to address some medical issues.

I have a coconut based creamer but it clumps in my coffee.

What are non-dairy alternatives that are actually creamy and non clumpy? I don’t want to keep buying and trying because it gets expensive!

submitted by /u/NaturesGirl
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2SDONpM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...