Zero Carb Carnivore Diet and SIBO

Since I embarked on this diet (which is gradually becoming a lifestyle), my SIBO symptoms have been gone. FODMAP offered a temporal relief but made me extremely undernourished and weak in the end. Probiotics either had no effect or made things worse. Antibiotics (Metronidazole) clearly aggravated my condition.This diet has put me back on my feet. I have never felt better.Is there anyone else here whose SIBO symptoms have been fully alleviated while on this diet?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2CIcois
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...