Why does crunchy meat taste so good?

I’ve been gravitating toward raw zero carb for the health benefits, but man, why is crunchy meat so tasty?Does anyone else find themselves craving crispy or crunchy meat? I live in Louisiana and we have these pork “cracklins” that are crispy and chewy with chunks of crunchy meat attached to the crispy fried out fat. That’s one of my faves that I find myself craving at least once a week. Another thing I like to do is take the leftover meat from a pork or lamb roast and pan fry it in some fat until it makes crispy carnitas.Why am I craving crisp? Is that natural or is that just a sign I’m having a hard time breaking away from seeking food as a source of pleasure instead of solely nutrition?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OypkMC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...