Unsure about Gastroscopy tomorrow

Day #40 of my second round of carnivore.Eating pork, lamb, deer, chicken, eggs, butter, lard, liver, salmon eggs, some dried spices, sometimes chili flakes.Half an espresso once or twice a week.Aiming for 50:50 ratio protein:fat (in weight), probably actually landing a bit more on the protein side.Always had trouble with my stomach, reflux, gerd, etc.40 days of carnivore didn’t help much with that so far, at least not consistently. Most of the time it’s worse than before, sometimes it’s a bit better.From what I’ve read it might get better with advancing adaptation.Chili and coffee in small doses seem to help my stomach and overall constitution.Tomorrow I have an appointment for an gastroscopy that I made 4 months ago (wait times are ridiculous in my city). The plan is to have it done with sedation.I’m unsure about how the sedation drug will affect my body, appetite, carnivore progress etc. Any experience with that?I wonder if I should reschedule and see how a couple more weeks of eating carnivore affects my stomach.The problem is that it would take forever to get another appointment and I kinda want to get that procedure behind me. I’ve hesitated years to make an appointment, although I’ve struggled with gastrointestinal problems all the time.Is now the time to go?Anything helpful to say about my situation?Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FJCgv7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...