Today is a happy day.

I tried on a shirt from 18 years ago, wondering if I can still fit it. A year ago I couldn’t. But tonight, I could. I had gained about 30/40 pounds once I hit my 30s.. Tried all sorts of liquid diets, diet shakes, etc. Settled into the Paleo diet a couple years ago and while I saw some good results, the weight would always creep back in.Not with the Carnivore diet though. With the carnivore diet, I can finally not worry about food and weight gain anymore, or weight creeping back in for that matter. I’m on my 8th month so far and it can only get better from here. I do have a few clothing items from years ago that I can’t comfortably fit in just yet. But it’s only a matter of time. The future is looking bright.Thanks, Carnivore diet. I couldn’t have done it without you.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OwJ1o3
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...